Poster


When I was first introduced to the project I knew I wanted to make my poster, album art style. I referenced my idea from the song Freak by Lana del rey. Creating a concept for a album was harder and stressful than I expected. Its one thing to choose a song but creating a good and unified art work that fits to the song was hard. I orginally wanted to do a collage based album but it was hard to find good images that relates will relate and intergrate well with others. I also was concerned for how the artwork will work with the artists style as well. The artist Lana del rey has a very retro, vintage vibe, I wouldn't want to work a double exposure type of photoshop photo as her album cover, as it would look to modern and technological for her style. I watched through many photoshop tutorials and the paper tear trick incorportated so well to the concept. Incorporations of what photo and the style was easiely applied once I knew what I wanted to base it off of. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exquisite Corpse